Your iPhone is your wallet.
Pay in a safe, fast way using your Syndi Card with Apple Pay. Using Apple Pay is simple, and it works with the devices you use every day.
With Apple Pay, you can pay quickly and easily with your Syndi Card right from your Apple device.
Apple Pay uses the security features built into your Apple device, including Face ID and Touch ID - which are designed so only you can authorise payments.
With Apple Pay, information like your name and address
automatically populate at checkout. Now paying is faster
How to add your Syndi Card to Apple Pay
1. Open the Wallet app
2. Tap the “+” sign in the upper-right corner
3. Enter your Syndi Card details
4. Verify your card for Apple Pay
1. Will it work on my device? Apple Pay works on most recent models of iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac.
2. How much can I spend with Apple Pay? As much as you want, as long as it is within your allowance limit set by your employer.
3. Is Apple Pay safe? Yes. Apple Pay generates a unique code to represent your card, which it encrypts and stores securely on your device. That means no one has access to your card number - not even the merchant.